Monday 15 January 2018

Lamentations of the Flame Princess House Rules





I've been working on these house rules for quite a while. They come after about a year of playing the game. They're for Lamentations of the Flame Princess as the title indicates. Overall while they change some sections of the game drastically, I try to stay true to what I consider to be the spirit of LOTFP and simply refine existing ideas or fill in gaps with new ideas. They also incorporate all my changes to the classes that I've blogged about before.

Without further delay here are my house rules:

The Luminescent Lich’s Lamentations of the Flame Princess House Rules v1.0


You can comment on the google doc. Please comment if you find any mistakes or imbalances or other issues. These rules very much are a work in progress.

Also, some of these ideas may have been based on ideas that I've read previously in various RPG blogs. I have done my best to cite the original author and blog when I can remember/find them. If you feel like I have forgotten you and want to be properly cited, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment